Friday, 13 June 2014

Working on blog,popplet

What happened?
Today we used a website called Popplet.  Popplet is a brainstorming tool.  The cool thing about it is you can upload pictures and videos and share your work with people I know.  We had to sign up for it by writing our name and email address.  Then we could use it.  Keejae and TeTai shared their one with me.  It was about our blogs.  We learnt about Blogging too.  Blogs let us share our work with our family and anyone in the world.

What did I learn?
I learnt how to use Popplet and the tools to make the popplet look better.  It is fun to share your work with other people and get their ideas.  I learnt how to make posts on my blog like this one.  I leanrt that blogs are good for sharing your ideas with people all over the world.

So what?
So if i go on to poppet again I know what to do and when I go on my blog there will be my writing. 

3 comments: